Are you the AV Project Manager we are looking for? Join our team!
YOUR NEW EMPLOYER ABBIT
ABBIT assists worldwide companies in producing meetings, conferences and events. We connect speakers with participants with the right technology. For almost 40 years, ABBIT has been the technical companion to many companies all over the world.
As an AV Project Manager you are the technical coordinator on site of an AV production.
- You coordinate all kinds of projects for us, ranging from B2B events to festivals
- You are responsible for the technical preparation, follow-up and support of these projects, from
- concept up to ‘go-live’.
- You bring together the necessary internal experts for each production and you work out the production technically down to the last detail.
- You take care of the contacts with suppliers and communicate with the logistics team.
- You report to the Account Manager and work closely with the on-site crew.
- You are the contact person on site for the customer.
- You have 5 to 10 years of relevant work experience in project management.
- You are strong in AV techniques (sound, light, video), planning and organizing.
- You have strong communication and social skills, and you know how to enthuse others.
- You know the creative, audiovisual and/or artistic sector and are interested in processes and IT.You can express yourself fluently in Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is a plus.
- An exciting job with responsibility, room for initiative and sufficient variety.
- You will join an enthusiastic department within our group with a flat structure.
- We offer you a correct salary, supplemented with fringe benefits
- Sent your resume and motivation to: email@example.com